Safety is our priority.
The Facilities Management Safety Office provides a comprehensive safety program to ensure the environmental health, safety and well-being of our 700+ Facilities Management employees. We are a team of Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) Specialists that act as liaisons between Facilities Management and Safety Services' EH&S Unit.
- Collaborate with the campus EH&S team to address all applicable regulations and standards.
- Maintain and update various permits and certificates from Federal, State and local agencies for Facilities Management projects.
- Evaluate Facilities Management staff's workstations for ergonomics issues by request.
- Respond to all reports and complaints that affect the health and safety of Facilities Management staff.
- Provide training required by the California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal OSHA) to Facilities Management staff:
- New Employee Safety Orientation, Asbestos, Hazardous Communication Standard (HazCom), Bloodborne Pathogen, Hearing Conservation, Respirators, Confined Space, Energy Lockout/Tagout, Hot Work, Forklift, etc.
Facilities Management Building
400 Crocker Lane
Davis, CA 95616
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
(530) 752-7135 / email